- To make as much money as possible for our beneficiaries of each event.
- Good quality race shirt.
- Everyone who orders by the shirt deadline gets one.
PHILOSOPHY ON SHIRTS
- We organize and direct races, we are not Amazon, Ebay or an online retailer.
- The focus of Sweetheart City Racing is to be a professional event organization, provide an accurate and safe course, as well as logistical clarity and accurate results.
- We like a good race shirt as much as the next person, but it is NOT what makes a race great. If it is high on your list that is fine, make sure you enter by the shirt guarantee deadline and there will not be a problem.
- If you care more about the shirt than the course, results, awards, race flow and so on – there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for you not signing up by the shirt guarantee deadline.
- Shirts will never be held back for anyone for any reason.
- Shirts not picked up prior to an advertised time for a race become available to those who did not get a shirt as a result of missing the deadline. First come, first served and sizes are as-is left over.
- Size swapping is only allowed race morning at an announced time for each race, if shirts are left over.
- Sizes are different based on the company chosen and even those can change from year to year or batch to batch. It frustrates us, as well as you. See #2 under philosophy.
- The occasional mistake gets made by us or a volunteer; those who are victim will receive something to make up for it.