10K – 8:30am
5K – 9am
Boyd Lake State Park
Race starts in
5K & 10K race at our spectacular Boyd Lake State Park
The Boyd Lake Run will be a spectacular run/walk through one of Loveland’s major land marks, Boyd Lake State Park. You will experience the beautiful terrain as you wind your way around the park in early May. This race will have something for everyone with a flat and fast course.
We will welcome the UC Health Healthy Kids and Fit.Teens Run Series as they gear up for their season.
Due to the nature of trails in Colorado, in May, there may be some alterations to the course for runner safety. Distances may not be exact.
5K coming soon
RACE FIRST STOP
1. How can I be sure to get race swag?
Custom, handmade coasters for the 5K and drinking glass, for the 10K, from local artist
2. When and where is packet pick up?
Packet pick up TBD
3. Can I register at packet pick up and race day?
Onsite registration will be available with an increase in registration fee.
4. What time is race day registration?
Registration and Packet pick up will be from 7:15-8:15am on race day
5. Can I still get race swag, if I register late?
To be guaranteed race swag, must be registered by May 1st. We always order a few extras, but if we run out, you will be offered some other cool SCR item.
6. When does the price increase for registration?
April 30, 2020
7. Where do I park for the race?
Follow parking signs and attendants within Boyd Lake State Park.